Top 5 Claims. Bargaining Agent.
Kia ora PPCB e te Whānau,
Thank you to those who have already nominated us as your bargaining agent and filled out the survey.
PPCB’s ultimate aim is to have one collective. PPCB intends to sit at the table working collegially and constructively with NZEI to ensure principals’ claims are a priority. PPCB feels we would best serve our members by ensuring that we bring our lens to a co-constructed collective. Make sure we are at the table by nominating us, PPCB, as your bargaining agent.
Currently, the top five claims are:
1. Claim 13: Remuneration: Simplify collective pay system; focus on pay equity with PPTA
2. Claim 11: Sabbatical leave for hauora as of right every 5 years
3. Claims 5: All schools equivalent staffing to at least 2 FTTE
4. Claim 12: Experienced principals can apply for funding to coach and mentor
5. Claim 9: Other Allowances ringbarked in the school operations grant
5. Claim 4: Ensure that small schools can address recruitment and retention issues
You will note there are two claims in the 5th position.
Your actions required to make this happen – if you haven’t already:
1. Name us as your bargaining agent by Friday 20 Mayhere.
2. If you nominate us as your bargaining agent go here to help the bargaining team prioritise the claims.
Please complete the above by Friday 20 May.
Head of Union (email@example.com)